Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

All right, so I'm on the wrong computer to post pictures of my little baseball players, but one day soon I will be on the regular computer and then you will all love to see them!
So, here's our life update: The deck is done! Next summer when it's warm again we'll have to have a BBQ so everyone can admire it- Michael sure did a great job, especially for never having undertaken such a big project like that before.
Cadence and Brennan are very excited for Thanksgiving- they can hardly wait to see Grandma and Grandpa Rigby (although Cade's motive is questionable because every time he says they're coming he also says "Grandma will bring me back my sunglasses and I will tell her thank you." The sunglasses have been missing at grandma's house for 3 months now.) We can't believe that Cade will be 3 years old in December. Life sure goes fast! And Brennan is 18 months now and picking up vocabulary like crazy. His latest words are "windy, peekboo, car, beepbeepbeep" My latest project is organizing a RS Christmas activity to make 200 stockings for the homeless shelter. So, if anyone has a box of random crafty supplies (i.e. ribbon, glitter, jingle bells, etc) that you're dying to get rid of let me know... it's for a good cause. :)
Until next time! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: