Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy Holidays!




Okay, I know it's almost Christmas, but here's a picture of our Halloween kids, as promised! (sideways, because even though I tried to fix that, it still posted them sideways.)

Well, the stocking project is successfully half done and will be all done next week, so I'm about ready to start thinking about our own Christmas. But first, Cade's birthday is tomorrow, so I better make him a cake. Michael's idea is to make an elephant cake, so we'll see how that turns out. It probably won't be the same caliber as the last cake I did (love you Jenna!)

but hopefully Cadence will like it. He has his heart set on Lightening McQueen, but I made him a car cake last year and want this year to be different. We're having a casual B-day celebration for him tomorrow and Sunday (just how things worked out, the lucky kid gets 2 parties!) evening, so if anyone wants to stop by, you're welcome to!

My kids are jumping around upstairs so I better go see what's up. Love you all.

No comments: