Friday, February 29, 2008

Hardman Update

Yea for Michael and Angela! Another adorable child added to the family. Congratulations you guys! For anyone who's interested, I have jumped on the bandwagon and gotten a blog. Here's the address: http://www.hardmanfamilyblog.blogspot.com/ Katie, next time you read this, I need some insider information about some Dr.'s who do a lot of work at Primary. Do you know Dr. Sarah Winters? She is pediatric neurologist and I'm researching her. If not, do you have any other recommendations for developmenal pediatricians or pediatric neurologists? I don't know if you have much contact with anyone like that but I thought it would be worth asking. Thanks! Here are a few pics of our kids.
Erika at Freemont park Bearded Brooklyn Clean-ish Casey and Josh
Andrea

No comments: